Sunday, July 7, 2013

Hedwig's House

Hedwig's House!

Made from little candle display I purchased at Yankee Candle.  Took the metal ring out of the bottom, painted and customized dollhouse furniture and other miniatures

Future Frames!
These are teeny little charms I'll be using as picture frames for Hedwig's house when I figure out how to make little paintings to put in them!  They started off matte black, but I used some bronze metallic paint and dry-brushed it on to make an aged look for the frames.

Magic Shelf

I made her little bottles of magic ingredients from various things.  The labels were printed off in teeny print, then I used watercolors to "age" the paper before gluing it on.

Table and Books
We hand-painted a little table made from scrap wood and flower wire.  Then we got a little set of dollhouse books, and aged the paper with watercolor and sandpaper.  Added some gold paint and tiny gems and boom, magic books!

No comments:

Post a Comment